“Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.” – Phil Frost
The term “organic traffic” is used for referring to the visitors that land on your website as a result of unpaid (“organic”) search results. Organic traffic is the opposite of paid traffic, which defines the visits generated by paid ads. Visitors who are considered organic find your website after using a search engine like Google or Bing, so they are not “referred” by any other website.
Our partners from DWF – The SEO Agency have extensive experience regarding Search Engine Optimization. Their story started six years ago, in April 2013.
About DWF in their own words:
“From the experience gained directly up to that time, but also from the interaction with hundreds of brands that wanted to increase their visibility over the Internet, we understood that SEO is the most effective online marketing channel in the long run. This was the obvious option when we chose how we want to fulfill our mission.”
DWF and CustomSoft are partnering together to bring you one special offer which includes:
- organic SEO traffic audit Google Search Console and Google Analytics with Google Update impact in March 2019 (find out if and how the site was affected);
- identifying top relevant keyword groups for the website and average position in non-brand organic results;
- link profile analysis, compared to 4 competitors, at the customer’s choice;
- prognosis of organic website traffic evolution over the next 3 years, based on a statistical model that takes account of seasonality and historical data;
- visual graph with the relationship between site pages and highlighting clusters of blocked pages from indexing;
- crawl the website and identify top crawling/indexing (technical on-page SEO issues);
- concrete action recommendations that you can implement in the site for improved rankings.
Apply for this offer only if your website:
- Has at least 3 years of age (Google Analytics data for 3 years in the back);
- Has Google Search Console confirmed (we can do it at the time of the review because the data is usually displayed retrospectively);
- Has at least + 10k pages.
This offer is only available to CustomSoft partners and is limited. Fill out the form to book a free SEO audit! We will contact you as soon as possible for the next steps. Thank you!