Why should you develop a mobile app for your business?
The world is migrating to mobile: wearable gadgets, internet of things, smart homes, smart cars, artificial intelligence
Smartphone & mobile internet
usage worldwide: Stats & Facts
- Smartphone penetration globally is around 50% in 2018;
- Smartphone ownership among internet users is over 90% in over 40 key markets worldwide;
- Active global mobile internet population worldwide as of October 2018 is 3.9 billions;
- Mobile users consume more than 2X minutes versus desktop users;
- 90% of mobile usage time is spent on applications;
- Globally first-time app installs grew to 91.5 billion in 2017, up around 13.5 percent from the estimated 80.7 billion in 2016.
Market reach of the most popular Android app categories worldwide as of June 2018
- Tools – 99.83%;
- Communication – 99.41%;
- Travel & Local – 96.64%;
- Social – 95.1%;
- Productivity – 92.06%.
Year-on-year growth in time spent per mobile app category in 2017
- Shopping – 54%;
- Music, Media & Entertainment – 43%;
- Business & Finance – 33%;
- Utilities & Productivity – 20%;
- News & Magazines -20%.
How can a mobile app help your business?
A mobile app helps your business to:
- Be Visible to Customers at All Times;
- Create a Direct Marketing Channel;
- Provide Value to Your Customers;
- Build Brand and Recognition;
- Improve Customer Engagement;
- Stand Out From the Competition;
- Cultivate Customer Loyalty.
In a world that’s constantly on the move we have:
- A Positive track record for Apple Store and Google play submissions;
- Thousands of users playing with our online shopping, media
and insurance related apps;
- And some very cool apps in the making we cannot talk about before their launch due to NDAs.