CustomSoft is looking to expand the Analysis team in our Bucharest Office with a Business Analyst. He/she will be part of a software analysis team, performing analysis, and delivering solution design of high-quality software for our more than 50 worldwide customers.
- Thorough understanding of the customer’s business model internal processes and business needs
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application requirements
- Create detailed business requirements to accurately and concisely communicate required development deliverables.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from stakeholders and other sources and decompose high-level information into details
- Provide recommendations and lead discussions with leadership to understand business gaps to provide solutions and implementation alternatives.
- Identify implementation alternatives, emphasizing pros and cons from a technical and business perspective;
- Review business requirements. Request relevant clarifications;
- Consider both functional and non-functional aspects of a software product;
- Track requirements and feedback from all involved parties. Make sure teams are aligned in terms of requests, needs, and priorities;
- Act as liaison customers, teams and other internal departments to drive and achieve common goals
- Assess existing processes and determine key areas for immediate improvement.
- Always consider performance, security, integrations, and usability aspects of designed processes.
- Stay up-to-date with recent services and products, licensed or open-source, understand their key strengths, and recommend them if suited for the business-case.
- Support project managers in making technical choices and estimating effort.
Skills and qualifications
- Problem-solving experience;
- Analytical, constructive mindset;
- A minimum of three years in a senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect;
- Experience with microservices.
- Experience in identifying and applying design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, and refactoring concepts;
- Hands-on development experience in software development;
- Agile mindset, with a solid understanding of the Standard SDLC processes
- Experience with relational databases;
- Client facing experience
- Excellent English skills: reading, understanding, writing, speaking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation, communication, listening skills
Additional skills that will be an advantage:
- Good client management skills
- Good knowledge of cloud services and their applicability
- Experience of developing Services Oriented Architectures, WebServices;
- Knowledge of DevOps processes;
- Full lifecycle development experience on large projects;
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies;
- Knowledge of big data systems;
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies;
Career development and benefits
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of CustomSoft’s major company values, and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them;
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) to ensure your integration and your performance;
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international-oriented company;
- A very friendly working environment;
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills;
- Working time that can be flexible when needed;
- Open office space;
- Relaxed working environment.