- Defining new functionalities for the product in collaboration with the Sales, Support and Development departments;
- Centralizing and governing the set of requirements for new developments and change requests;
- Developing the product by comparing similar and complementary functionalities with the platform’s, and, implicitly, enhances user experience;
- Planning the developments calendar;
- Identifying and differentiating mandatory aspects of optional aspects of functionality;
- Clarifying and prioritizing the functionalities for the development team.
- Advanced English skills;
- Minimum work experience in a software company that develops web products;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbally).
- Negotiation and mediation capacity;
- Knowledge about business development and using the concept of Return of Investment;
- Capacity to stage functionalities;
We consider a plus:
- Previous experience in product and services integrations;
- Experience in developing software regarding CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Development).