Eva is an e-commerce platform we’ve been perfecting since 2011. By tapping into more than 10 years of e-commerce experience, our team brings you an efficient way to manage your product catalog while offering your customers a perfectly smooth and complete experience.
If you’re bringing your business online for the first time, Eva will allow you to maximize your online presence through access to your products from anywhere, including on mobile. It provides an effective way to manage your relationships with suppliers, customers and partners as well as built-in stock management to track products, all under a user-friendly, intuitive interface that’s easily integrated with common accounting and ERP software.
Eva is the right solution for you in the following cases:
- If you’re running an online shop, no matter the size;
- If you’re running a small to large business and want to begin enjoying the advantages of being online;
- If you’re looking to sell anything from IT&C products, insurance policies or software licenses, to books, auto parts or food products.
Cost optimization is one of our top priorities. If your store has a turnover of half a million euros and around 30 orders each day, here are the kinds of deductions you can expect:
Thanks to cost optimization through automation (document generation, importing/exporting information to and from various systems):
- AWBs – up to 150 euros/month;
- invoices – up to 180 euros/month;
- receipts for individuals – up to 30 euros/month;
- receipts for businesses – up to 40 euros/month;
- warranty certificates – up to 150 euros/month;
- delivery slips – up to 40 euros/month.
Thanks to operations optimization through control:
- inventory control – up to 1000 euros/year;
- supplier price control – up to 5000 euros/year;
- number of customers – up to 25.000 euros/year in revenue increase;
- working hours (if you’re switching to online) – up to 2750 euros/year in revenue increase;
- upselling and cross-selling – up to 25.000 euros/year in revenue increase;
- loyalty programs – up to 55.000 euros/year in revenue increase.
Since Eva’s creation, more than 250 front end and back end features developed especially for both B2B and B2C have generated the following metrics:
- 200.000+ items on websites;
- 300.000+ orders per year;
- 1.000.000+ items delivered per year;
- 600.000+ customers;
- 500+ suppliers;
- 100+ integrated partners.
A single easy to use software integrates multiple stores within a single database and allows you to run efficient promotional campaigns while supporting a variety of online payment options. Depending on your project, we can have your store up and running in as little as two days.